Procedure: Install and Configure the Intel Manufacturing Flash Tool on a Windows Host PC
1. A PC running Windows 7 or higher with an available USB port
2 A customized installer of Intel Mfg Flash Tool bundled with the required drivers, 2 preconfigured .INIs and 3 .BAT files to perform the installation.
Step by Step instructions:
1. Extract archive to a folder on your target Windows PC.
2. Browse to the folder and launch:
3. The batch file will install the 2 needed driver packages in the appropriate order, first
the iSoC drivers ver 1.2, then the Intel Android drivers, ver 1.9
If any installer reports you already have a version of the driver installed, just let it uninstall the
old driver and install the new one.
5. The installer will proceed to install the Flash Tool.
6. Right click on
and select Run as Administrator.
This script copies the CUSTOM_CONFIG.INI to the MFT install folder and also copies Manufacturing Flash Tool.INI to thePROGRAMDATA folder. It needs admin rights to copy to the install folder.
7. Congratulations, your Flash Tool is now installed and configured.